How often do you allow your body to truly rest, relax and restore? To make the time and space to switch off from your agendas, your work, your family, technology and all the external stimulations?
This retreat day is all about filling up your feminine cup. We’ll gather as women to connect, restore and understand the healing essence of the winter energy and why it’s essential to slow down in this season.
We will gather to:
* Set our intentions
* Understand the energy and essence of winter
* Connect with our breath
* Reflect and journal
* Discuss and share over a connection circle
* Relax into a restorative yoga practice
* Nurture our subconscious with a yoga nidra meditation
* Enjoy herbal tea and small vegan treats
* Fuel our senses with essential oils, angle cards, crystals and all things required to nourish your soul
Please arrive at 9.45am for 10am start, and bring:
1. A yoga mat if you you’d like extra cushioning, one will be supplied.
2. A small pillow for your head
3. A blanket (it's winter, the more layers the better).
Led by Ilana Kosakiewicz
Ilana is a kinesiologist, yoga and meditation teacher and mindfulness enthusiast. Her purpose evolved from a 12 year career as an accountant, her lifestyle caught up with her resulting in a rock bottom experience in 2014 with chronic fatigue and lyme like autoimmune diseases. Ilana encourages her students to get curious, to seek within, to feel and connect and discover the wisdom of their body, mind and soul. Her approach is gentle, nurturing, nourishing and focuses on self awareness and self care. Ilana’s philosophy in life is simply “nourish to fourish”.